As we come closer to a year after the peak of COVID-19, we want to acknowledge everyone who may also be approaching, or has already approached, one-year anniversaries of those who died by the pandemic. This hybrid presentation will provide an overview of death and non-death related grief, understanding different types of grief, and how to support yourself and others who are grieving during this time, especially within the workplace environment. Online attendees will have the opportunity to participate through chats and comments. The presentation is open to the public. Behavioral health professionals who attend may apply for 1.5 CEUs.
CEU Guidelines for Illume:
• All attendees must attend the full time of the event.
• All attendees are required to be registered and logged in individually to the Zoom event. Must log into Zoom with email address to accommodate Zoom attendance tracking policy.
• If you entered the webinar, with a different email than you registered, please notify Center of Excellence staff by email or in the chat so that it can be noted.
• Please log in 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure that any potential technical difficulties are worked out prior to the event beginning.
• Attendees must be logged in for the full event time in order to receive continuing education. If an attendee is not listed on the generated attendance report for the entire time, continuing education cannot be awarded. Illume retains the attendance report for
• If an attendee experiences technical difficulty and is not listed on the attendance report for the full event time, continuing education cannot be awarded. Illume retains the attendance report for auditing purposes.
• Please allow at least 14 business days to receive your CEU certificate of attendance. CEUs will only be disbursed via email to individuals that have followed the guidelines.
Please, refer to the emailed