The RIST protocol has been around for a couple of years. During that time, it has been implemented in a wide range of video products and solutions and has been deployed for a variety of use cases across the world.
During this roundtable, end users and suppliers will discuss real life applications, reporting on what they have done, why they use RIST, challenges they have faced, and what they have learnt in the process of using RIST.
Among the use cases to be discussed, we will explore multilink seamless redundancy switching, tunneling of PTZ signals over a RIST connection, load share, managing remote devices using RIST tunnel, bidirectional streaming, and much more.
· Rick Ackermans, Director of RF and Transmissions Engineering for CBS Operations & Engineering
· Dr. Sergio Ammirata, Chief Scientist at SipRadius LLC
· Dr Ciro Noronha, EVP of Engineering at Cobalt and President of the RIST Forum
· Adi Rozenberg, CTO and Co-Founder at Video-Flow
· Doug Shelton, Manager of Presales Engineering for the Americas at NetInsight
· Suzana Brady, SVP of Marketing and Sales at Cobalt Digital and Chairman of the RIST Forum
· Wes Simpson, Founder, LearnIPvideo.com