Knowing how to communicate with staff, customers, real estate professionals and co-workers is critical to your success. Between email, texting, conference calls and even face-to-face, we have a variety of forms in which to communicate and knowing how and when to utilize each method is sometimes difficult. Knowing how to balance technology and communication is critical in today’s every changing environment.
Whether it's the information you deliver in an online virtual meeting, the level of attention you give a customer when they are speaking with you, or the look you give a co-worker, it all means something.
Join Best-selling author, Ginger Bell as she shares strategies that focus on best communication strategies, combining new and old tactics, and utilizing technologies to build relationships, bridge gaps and provide better customer service!
In this webinar she will share:
· Various communication methods
· How to identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
· Tips to developing active listening skills
· How to ask good questions
· Tips to establishing common communication grounds
· Managing communication technology. The when, why and how to email, text and pick up the phone!
You won’t want to miss this webinar!
Who should attend?
This webinar is for mortgage originators, sales, marketing, operations, management or anyone who wants to communicate more effectively!
Wednesday, May 12th
11 am Pacific Time
12 pm Mountain Time
1 pm Central Time
2 pm Eastern Time