JAFA's 4th Online Symposium on critical issues in juvenile arthritis will focus on the A-Z of medications. Leading Australian paediatric rheumatologists, Drs Mark Friswell. Jeff Chaitow and Megan Cann, and Professor Andrew Wilson
(Chair PBAC) will discuss:
- how they select which medication to use
- how these medications work and the outcomes they hope to achieve
- what's works best for uveitis
- what to expect of newer drugs are coming onto the market
- understanding the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
Plus, your questions answered in a live 30 minute Q&A with the expert speakers