In this webinar you will hear visionaries in the entertainment space explain what is happening today and help you prepare for what will inevitably happen tomorrow.
The metaverse is changing how we market, distribute, consume and monetise entertainment content. In this webinar you will hear visionaries entertainment space explain what is happening today and help you prepare for what will inevitably happen tomorrow.
In the past 18 months we have seen brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Gucci, Vans, Burberry, Coca-Cola, Netflix, Nike or Warner Bros dive into the metaverse space. Some of the biggest concerts ever have been held in the metaverse, with millions logging into games such as Fortnite and Roblox to watch their favourite acts perform.
Questions we will answer:
- What is the metaverse today and what might it be tomorrow?
- What activations and campaigns have worked in the space already?
- Why are the big brands getting excited about this opportunity?
- How can you utilise this domain to reach your audience, even if you don´t have the budgets of Disney and Nike?
- How can your brand be metaverse ready?
This webinar is specifically aimed at Marketing Managers, Heads of Innovation, Communications Managers, Media Managers, Public Relations Directors and Brand Managers of companies aimed at kids, families and next generations.
Some see the facts before they arrive, and others see how they fall on them. Do not miss this opportunity to understand a little better what is the metaverse about.