Join the Middle Tennessee Sexual Assault Center on Wednesday, May 19th at 1:00 pm CST to learn more about child sexual abuse.
In this virtual two hour training, participants will be equipped with clinical information about child sexual abuse. This information will include:
• The importance of teaching young people consent
• Signs, symptoms and trauma-based reactions
• Case studies
• Relationship building with victim-survivors
• Therapeutic Interventions
• Typical Sexual Development
• Problematic Sexual Behavior
Non-offending caregivers are welcome to attend; however, please note this will be a psychoeducational training with potentially triggering components.
• This webinar will be recorded. Individuals will gain access via a password protected Vimeo link, sent to all participants who sign up for this training.
• Participants will not be on camera. Participation through the chat and polls is encouraged.
• This is quarterly training.
• Missed Child Sexual Abuse 101? Contact email@example.com to sign up for the next monthly offering!