• Cara Pelletier, Sr. Director of Diversity, Equity, and Belonging, Ultimate Software & Kronos
• Jarrod Harden, Community Engagement Manager, Ultimate Software & Kronos
In this session we will discuss:
* What are the implications that the future of work will have on Diversity & Inclusion?
* Provide examples of how HR leaders are partnering with other functions and C-Suite to drive a comprehensive DEI strategy
* Highlight some of the underrepresented groups who are being impacted by recent changes to the way we work.
* What are some of the barriers that employees face when going through career development, new roles, promotion etc.
* How will traditional DEI Initiatives change and what will it take for organizations to make real impacts in the future
* What can organizations and HR leaders be doing to reach a more diverse set of candidates? * How will the onboarding process be impacted in the future?
* What specific Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been successful in sustaining connection and belonging during remote work