Just because court no longer occurs in-person pending the outcome of the Covid-19 Pandemic, does not mean court systems are stopping. Many courts have adapted the use of Zoom for online proceedings, which means that court staff and attorneys alike need to become "Zoom Masters."
Join expert trial technology consultants from Trial Advocacy Consulting & Training, LLC ("TACT") for a 1.5 hour interactive tutorial webinar to learn how to turn your Zoom online video conferencing account into a "CourtZoom."™
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Increased security measures;
- Best screen viewing options for hearings;
- Proper use of exhibits in an online format;
- Tips & tricks for optimizing internet connections;
- Use of breakout rooms; and
- Tele-Advocacy lessons.