Recent global events have caused abrupt changes in digital behaviour, with dramatic increases in the use of social media for easing isolation and building community.
As we look forward, we’re already seeing this new focus on building meaningful connections through social media shifting organisations' long-term strategic planning.
Join us for our August webinar, led by DLF members Hootsuite. This session is an opportunity for you to gain practical tips and guidance on the tangible steps you and your business can take to evolve your online community and build genuine relationships that last. We share new insights into how brands are shifting their content strategy and rethinking their social metrics in a new world.
Join this session to learn:
• How audience behaviour has shifted online
• What this means for your social media strategy, paid and organic
• How to build a strong community with social listening and paid social
Who is speaking?
- Alexandra Crichton, EMEA Programmes Strategist, Hootsuite
- Dominique Elsey, Industry Marketing Strategist, Hootsuite