In recognition of the 20th anniversary of enactment of the Patriot Act, the Fourth Amendment Advisory Committee is hosting a panel discussion on the current state of surveillance in the US on Tuesday, 10/26 at 10:30 am. The panel will discuss how surveillance practices have changed over the past 20 years and what's happening now.
Please RSVP below, and propose questions here: https://forms.gle/XxwChU1yARdMbk9w8
We welcome your help sharing this with any interested colleagues.
- Mark Udall, former Colorado Senator and member of SSCI,
- Bob Goodlatte, former Virginia Representative and Chairman of HJC and Senior Policy Advisor at the Project for Privacy & Surveillance Accountability,
- Sandra Fulton, Director of Surveillance and Free Expression Policy at Free Press,
- Carolyn Iodice, Senior Counsel at Clause 40 Foundation, and
- Laura Moy, Director of the Communications & Technology Law Clinic, Associate Director of the Center on Privacy & Technology, and Associate Professor of Law at Georgetown Law