Hot on the heels of COP26, what are the business opportunities for industry across sectors as the diverse yet connected markets in the Americas plan for a post-pandemic recovery?
In this webinar, principals from each of FIPRA’s six units in the Americas – Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Mexico and the United States – will provide an expert view from their respective territories on the prospects for economic recovery, the policies and priorities of regional governments and emerging post-pandemic opportunities.
Our star panel features:
- José Gabriel Assis de Almeida - Founder, JG Assis de Almeida & Associados / FIPRA Brazil
- Miguel Ángel Martínez - Co-founder & CEO InfoMedia Consulting / FIPRA Argentina
- Velma McColl - Principal, Earnscliffe / FIPRA Canada
- Nicola Montorsi - Founder, Poweron LLC / FIPRA Colombia
- Juan Mauricio Mora - Co-founder, InStrag / FIPRA Mexico
- Keenan Austin Reed - Vice President, Alpine Group / FIPRA USA
Questions to be discussed include:
- What steps are governments in the Americas taking to ensure post-pandemic recovery?
- In which sectors can clients find the most promising business opportunities?
- What are some key anticipated regulatory developments and its ripple effects in the Americas' biggest markets?
This hour-long webinar will be held on 17 November, 2021 at 9:30 EST / 15:30 CET.
You can post questions through the instant messaging function of the call or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.