Gifts of Kindness are special when they come from our head, hands and heart. Join us as we discuss the benefits of this mindset among educators, students and families. Together, we will explore different ideas you can use to inspire kindness in your learning environments.
Participants will engage in a creative hands on experience by designing their own kindness cards. This webinar will include special guest Cheryl Williams from Hallmark Kaleidoscope, and Visual Art Educator and Teacher Influencer Ted Edinger (Mr. E)!
What will you takeaway from this webinar?
• Reasons why teaching kindness in school and at home is important
• Project plans and ideas to infuse in student learning environments
• An Intentional Writing Framework to guide creative thinking
• Ideas for building a maker mindset that inspires children to express their emotions
• How card-making incorporates an engineer's design thinking process