What does the new EU Restructuring Directive mean for valuation?
The transposition of the EU Restructuring Directive brings with it some significant valuation considerations, from disputes over the debtor’s enterprise value to ensuring valuation inputs are aligned with “next-best-alternative scenario” when restructuring plans are judicially challenged.
Set against a backdrop of Covid-19 and the expected resultant increase in business insolvencies, these valuation considerations have been brought into the spotlight.
Join leading valuation, legal and insolvency experts from across Europe as they explore recent and current transposition programmes and consider the importance of robust valuation frameworks in the success of the law.
This webinar is free to join and will be of particular interest to lenders, private equity firms, business valuers, policymakers, insolvency lawyers, business and finance leaders, and restructuring experts.
• Marc Broekema – IVSC Europe Board, Partner & co-founder, BFI and Leiden University (Netherlands)
• Karthik Balisagar – IVSC Europe Board & Senior Managing Director, Economic and Financial Consulting, FTI Consulting
• Prof. Reinout Vriesendorp – Professor of Insolvency Law, Leiden University (Netherlands) and Lawyer/Partner at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
• Carole Abbey – Strategic Shareholdings Management Director, Caisse des Dépôts
• Lionel Spizzichino - Avocat à la Cour, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
• Adrian Thery – Partner, Garrigues
• Sebastian Philip - FTI Consulting Germany