Within the last decade, more and more questions are being answered without traditional market research. Research needs to keep up with the new customers of today, demanding instant gratification from brands. New emerging methodologies and technologies are empowering businesses the ability to make more data-driven decisions.
You will hear from...
1. Ray Poynter, Market Research Thought Leader and Founder/Chair of NewMR
2. Walter Rankin, Vice Provost for Graduate, Professional, & Continuing Education at Fairfield University
3. Amanda Keller-Grill, SVP, Global Innovation & Product Strategy at InnovateMR
You will learn...
1. The current state of consumer demand, centered on instant gratification.
2. How these new trends and are informing new technologies, and the democratization of research.
3. How anyone with research-related questions can leverage technology to access faster answers to inform better decision-making.