The objective of this webinar is to walk through the “why?” of the common monitoring strategy and go through each question at national level.
The suggested audience for this session includes collaborative groups, Forest Service staff, and partners that are new to CFLRP and beginning their journey, and those that are CFLRP alumni. Please visit the CFLRP website (https://www.fs.fed.us/restoration/CFLRP/index.shtml) for information about the Program.
During this web meeting, attendees will:
• Build your network by connecting with CFLRP alumni and other selected projects in the current cohort
• Learn more about multi-party monitoring lessons learned and best practices
• Understand the intent and background of the CFLRP Common Monitoring Strategy (https://www.fs.fed.us/restoration/CFLRP/guidance.shtml)
• Discuss the Core Monitoring Questions and next steps
• Ask questions and see where you can learn more