Join us for panel discussions and B2B meetings with San-Antonio based IPSecure - a U.S. Government contractor, and Digital Defense – a leading cyber security reseller. Ontario speakers include the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network, and the Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association. In addition, three (3) startups from each jurisdiction will make short elevator pitches to all speakers and attendees. The speakers from San Antonio will select some of the Ontario companies in attendance for subsequent B2B meetings. This program is of interest to companies in the cybersecurity, fintech, and connected car sectors, and other advanced technologies in both jurisdictions.
1) To facilitate B2B meetings among ALL attendees, we will only share company information (no personal names, emails or telephone numbers will be shared).
2) B2B meetings with the official U.S. speakers will only be offered to Ontario companies in attendance at the webinar.
10:00 - 10:05 am Welcome: Province of Ontario and the City of San Antonio
10:05 – 10:25 am Economic Overviews
- Sarah Sanchez, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
- Jag Badwal, Ontario Trade & Investment Office
10:25 – 10:45 am San Antonio Panel moderated by Jeff Fair, San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- IPSecure: Richard Valdez, CTO
- Digital Defense: Mark Bell, Managing Director
10:45 – 11:05 am Ontario Panel
- Colin Dhillon, Chief Technical Officer, Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association
- Raed Kadri, Head, Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network
11:05 – 11:15 am Ontario and San Antonio start ups / Mauricio Ospina, Government of Ontario
11:15 am Closing Remarks, Jag Badwal and Sarah Sanchez
Organized by the Ontario Trade & Investment Office in Dallas and the City of San Antonio, with support from the Export Growth and International Representation Division – Government of Ontario.