- The management of paediatric urology conditions can be daunting to the general urologist. This webinar will give an overview of the types of presentation commonly encountered and the most up-to-date recommendations for management. This will include both emergency and elective presentations and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel throughout.
- The participant will have an overview of the types of presentation encountered in paediatric urology, including torsion, trauma, hernia, hydroceles, infections, phimosis, undescended testes.
- The participant will have an ability to describe the assessment and management of torsion, inguinoscrotal issues, phimosis and recurrent infections. The attendee will have an awareness of the latest developments in fetal surgery for spina bifida, DSD and hypospadias surgery.
- Chair: Mr Neil Fenn MB BCh FRCSEd FRCS(Urol), Consultant Urological Surgeon.
- Panel: Mr Paul Jones FRCS(Urol), Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Panel: Mr Mark Woodward BM(Hons) MD FRCS(Paed Surg), Consultant Paediatric Urologist.
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer