VBP In Direct Services 1 April 6 10 – 12:30
VBP in Direct Services 2 April 13 10 – 12:30
VBP in Direct Services 3 April 20 10 – 12:30
Pennsylvania Providers Coalition Association (PAPCA) is pleased to work with XtraGlobex on bringing to light how value-based payments affect the direct services delivered in a managed care environment.
Focus on Personal Assistance, Personal Emergency Response (PERS), Home Modifications, Adult Day Programs
During the 3 Sessions we will cover:
• A foundation of knowledge on value-based payments basics
• Trends in Pennsylvania and other states
• How VBP is applied in Pennsylvania’s Physical Behavioral HealthChoices
• Applications of VBP in direct services
• Lessons learned after 3 years of Community HealthChoices.
• Lessons learned after 10+ years of Physical and Behavioral HealthChoices
• Focus on Quality Parameters and applications to VBP.
• The continuum of pay for process to shared risk.
• How bundling and Community HealthChoices are closely related
• Individual Provider readiness – Discussion and Tools
• Negotiation structures – Rates and other factors
• The Pennsylvania conditions with the three MCO’s, and how to best position current direct services providers for successful negotiations with the MCO’s.
By registering here you are ensuring your spot for all three Webinars. We look forward to seeing you!