Proof of Attendance will be issued after each webinar for:
1 AIBC, AAA, ALBNL, AANB and NSAA CU
1 OAA Structured LU
1 LACES PDH: CSLA, OALA, BCSLA, AALA, APALA
Nov 9, 2022 1-2 PM ET
Part 1 – Green Roofs: Opportunities & Planning
1. Recognize the benefits green roofs contribute on building and community levels.
2. Apply a multidisciplinary collaborative approach in designing a green roof.
3. Identify and analyze opportunities that could benefit from green roof technology.
4. Evaluate the key design considerations involved during the planning process of a green roof.
Part 1 PDF: https://www.nlsm.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/NLSM-Webinar-Nuts-Bolts-Part-1-of-3.pdf
Nov 16, 2022 1-2 PM ET
Part 2 – Green Roofs: Material Selection & Design Goals
1. Distinguish the various types of green roofs, their market share and cost positions.
2. Define typical components and their assembly placement based on functional criteria.
3. Select proper components to create green roof systems to achieve various design intents.
4. Incorporate retention and detention elements to elevate stormwater management capacity.
Part 2 PDF: https://www.nlsm.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/NLSM-Webinar-Nuts-Bolts-Part-2-of-3.pdf
Nov 23, 2022 1-2 PM ET
Part 3 – Green Roofs: Clarity in Construction Documents
1. Create clear and effective construction documentation to communicate the requirements.
2. Recognize and avoid architectural and engineering design pitfalls that are often overlooked.
3. Understand the construction and installation process of a typical green roof.
4. Specify maintenance program to ensure long term success of the project.
Part 3 PDF: https://www.nlsm.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/NLSM-Webinar-Nuts-Bolts-Part-3-of-3.pdf