On Monday, May 17 at 1 pm ET, WhatTheyThink kicks off its second annual Technology Outlook Week series of Webinars with digital printing. Join WhatTheyThink European section editor Ralf Schlözer as he highlights the latest technology and product announcements from manufacturers of both toner and production inkjet digital printing equipment. Sponsored by Canon Solutions America and HP PageWide, this session will detail new digital presses, as well as new features, capabilities, and applications that can give your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
• Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
• Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
• The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global print volumes
•The rationale of digital print in pandemic times
• The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on 2020 digital press sales and paths to recovery
• New digital press launches in the last 15 month
• Digital print technology expectations for 2021 and 2022
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
The Technology Update Week webinars are designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses. In preparing these Technology Outlook sessions, WhatTheyThink will be relying on some of the industry’s best known and best-connected analysts and thought leaders, who have been and will continue to be in contact with industry suppliers to ensure availability of the best and most current information on each topic area.