A 2hr online webinar, via Zoom, with bestselling author Sarah Ockwell-Smith exploring the idea of ‘Gentle Discipline’ for children ages 0-8yrs. We will cover:
* what makes discipline effective (and ineffective)?
* what are boundaries - why you should have them, how to choose and set them and how to enforce them
* what role do consequences have in discipline?
* how to cope ‘in the moment’ with tricky behaviour
* how to formulate a long term plan for coping with difficult behaviour
* what are age appropriate behaviours and how does brain development impact behaviour and the best discipline methods?
* why ‘gentle’ is not permissive! (And how to stop straying into permissive territory).
* how to control your own behaviour and why what you do is much more impactful than what you say
* realistic expectations for results (and what to do when you’re not seeing them quickly enough).
£25 each (only 100 available per webinar). Payable via Paypal and booked directly through Zoom. No refunds will be made for any reason once the webinar has started.
10am - 12pm GMT (uk time) Saturday January 23rd.
Please note this is a live webinar, featuring a live Q&A/feedback, however, should you find you are not able to attend the webinar then there will be a video made available for you to watch for 7 days after the event, via a time limited private Facebook group on a 'watch only' temporary basis (ie you will be unable to download or share the video) available from 5pm GMT Saturday 23rd January until 5pm GMT Saturday 30th January. All ticket holders will be emailed a link to join the group at 10am on Sunday 24th January and only one Facebook account per ticket holder will be added to the group. The video will be deleted at 5pm GMT January 30th, there is absolutely no way to view the video after this.
Unfortunately it is not possible to submit a question in advance of the webinar. The only way to ask a question is to attend the live webinar.