Looking for a complete career assessment solution to boost your effectiveness as a coach? Add a comprehensive skills assessment and SkillScan-designed Interests and Values exercises to create a holistic picture of your clients’ career preferences. You will learn how to apply SkillScan results to each stage of career development; from developing a focus to resume development.
Ideal client populations: SkillScan assessments and training are ideal for coaches working with college students, young professionals, mid-life transitioners, pre-retirees, and internal employee career development.
• Learn how to assess your clients' transferable skills and greatest strengths using Drive and Express assessments.
• Techniques on reviewing and applying SkillScan assessment results to your clients' goals.
• Guidelines for how to use the SkillScan career exercises of interests, values, and ideal work environment to deepen client awareness of core career preferences.
• Enhanced insight from case studies that illustrate how SkillScan career assessments can solve common career development challenges.
• A complete career assessment solution and strategies for each stage of career development, from self-assessment and exploration to skill development and self-marketing.
Fee: $225 early bird rate thru March 22 and $250 after
Includes 4 CEUs, 1 personal use, 2 grantable uses, and SkillScan Drive and Express Certification (SDEC) after successful completion of a 20-question exam.
Please fill in the field below to register for the webinar series.
After you register you will receive a registration confirmation and be able to place the two 90-minute sessions on your calendar.
NOTE: To purchase the self-directed tutorial bundle option instead of the live webinar option, visit this page: https://www.skillscan.com/products-services/certification-bundle-strategic-skills-and-career-assessment-exam