This briefing will feature immigration legal and policy experts who will address the issues affecting international populations in higher education and beyond to the workplace due to the COVID-19 crisis. The briefing will also feature the perspectives of senior campus leaders in a discussion moderated by one of the leading journalists engaged in international education issues, and advocacy and action steps that campuses can take now.
Resource materials will be provided.
- Alan Cramb, President, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Leocadia Zak, President, Agnes Scott College
- Dan Berger, Attorney, Curran, Berger, and Kludt, Member, Presidents' Alliance Legal Advisory Council
- Kristie De Pena, Vice President for Policy and Director of Immigration Policy, Niskanen Center
- Matt Salmon, Vice President of Government Affairs, Arizona State University; former Representative for the 5th Congressional District, AZ
- Karin Fischer, Reporter, Chronicle of Higher Education
- Jose Magaña-Salgado, Director of Policy and Communications, Presidents’ Alliance
Moderator: Miriam Feldblum, Executive Director, Presidents’ Alliance