InnovateWork returns to the Caribbean on November 10th for another free virtual event to educate, engage, and inspire professionals in HR, talent, tech and operations.
Well-known speakers will present inspiring, practical, and insightful tips to help you find new ways to innovate and adapt in the rapidly changing world of work.
Following the presentations, attendees with get an opportunity to ask questions as part of an interactive panel discussion.
* William Tincup, President and Editor-at-Large at RecruitingDaily
* Simmone L. Bowe, Director of Human Resource & Organizational Development at the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
* Tim Sackett, President at HRU Technical Resources - a leading IT and Engineering Staffing firm.
* Dr. Cassida Jones Johnson, Executive Consultant - Leadership & Organisational Transformation
* Chris Bailey, Director at PwC (Advisory)
* Julie Turney, Human Resources Manager & Talent Scout at Hyuna International Ltd.
* Aldeen Simmonds-Thorpe, Founder at Aldeen Simmonds-Thorpe Consulting Inc.
* Bill Banham, Co-founder at InnovateWork
* Rob Catalano, Co-founder at InnovateWork
InnovateWork started in 2017 in Toronto and has quickly grown into a global movement with chapters across the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the Caribbean. We're happy to welcome you to our growing community and ask that you share the love on social media (#innovatework) to help us reach more professionals in the region.
Learn more at innovatework.co
By registering for this online session you consent to receive email communications from InnovateWork's organisers: WorkTango, The HR Gazette (Iceni Media Inc.) and carefully selected third parties regarding news and special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
WorkTango address: 639 Queen Street West, Suite 502, Toronto ON, M5V 2B7. Iceni Media Inc. address: 18 Crown Steel Dr. Suite 211, Markham, ON, L3R 9X8.