Employee wellbeing is changing. For good. And organizations today must move their wellbeing strategy from a sideshow solely focused on exercise and nutrition to something central to your employee experience, centered around the new wellbeing outcomes: meaning, purpose, connection, authenticity, inclusion, and growth.
But where should you start to rethink your approach to employee wellbeing?
When a third of working Americans report they’re struggling with essential needs like food, housing, and financial security, 2-in-3 report having anxiety issues, 4-in-10 lack purpose in work, and 1-in-4 plan to leave their current role, it’s not surprising to also learn that 2-in-3 leaders report their wellbeing approaches are not living up to the moment.
As the cracks that previously existed in employee wellbeing strategies before COVID grow into wider gaps, organizations today face long- and short-term challenges unlike anything before:
- Build emotional wellbeing and better mental health
- Nurture a supportive, inclusive, and authentic culture
- Attract and retain talent amid a historic resignation wave
- Navigate cross-generational demands for remote work flexibility
- Keep people healthy, safe, thriving, and connected to your company’s purpose.
These may appear to be disconnected concerns to some but they all deeply depend on your ability to recenter your wellbeing strategy around bridging gaps in emotional and social wellbeing.
In this Livestream, we’ll discuss what’s working in employee wellbeing today and how to prepare for the future of work:
- Share a pulse of the American workforce highlighting what organizations must provide to keep their people engaged
- Uncover the role essential needs play in employee wellbeing
- Discover how organizations are handling the widening gaps between what employees expect and what employers offer
- Learn how Greenpath is putting its people first and experiencing groundbreaking employee engagement