Michael Brant-Zawadzki, MD, FACR
Senior Physician Executive, Hoag Hospital
Dr. Edmond Knopp
Senior Medical Director / ASNR Senior Member
When every second and every image is vital for accurate diagnosis and treatment decisions, Swoop® is nearby and ready to scan in less than two minutes—just wheel it to the patient’s bedside and plug it into a standard wall outlet.
We invite you to join Hyperfine on Thursday, November 3 at 3:00 PM (CT) for a one-hour webinar discussing point-of-care MRI in hospital-based neuroradiology practices. Join Hyperfine Senior Medical Director Edmond Knopp, MD, a neuroradiologist and Swoop product expert, as he discusses the clinical and business value of the game-changing Swoop Portable MR Imaging System™. Following the webinar, we invite attendees to participate in a live Q&A.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will gain strategies to:
• Recognize the trends in point-of-care diagnostics
• Understand the current technology landscape of MR Imaging
• Identify and discuss unique benefits bedside MR brings to the patient experience
• Identify and discuss clinical advantages of bedside MR
• Understand the impact on workflow and transport avoidance with bedside MR
• Learn clinical use cases for bedside MR
Please note: CME credit is not available for this activity.