Can you tell me which way to go, please?" said Alice to the Cheshire Cat.
When the Cat asked where she wanted to go, and she said she doesn't much mind, his response perfectly sums up the need for an Innovation Direction:
If you don't much mind where you are going, it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Your people need clarity on where to focus their innovation efforts, or else you risk a scatter gun approach to innovation. This leads to three problems:
- you don't solve the problems that matter
- you invest time and energy in unnecessary efforts
- your people realise that their innovation efforts do not generate value, so eventually disengage their creativity
Join our webinar to discover how to lead with a clear innovation Direction, so that your people are aligned, inspired and ready for creative action.
We will explore:
- how to develop a clear direction for your innovation efforts
- how to be, as a leader, to create and sustain that direction
- how to communicate and inspire that direction for your people