Discover more about the school that’s helping Year 10 students to get a head-start into science, tech, engineering and maths (STEM)
Attend the Westminster UTC Year 10 Virtual Open Evening and get the chance to explore what Westminster UTC has to offer, enjoy an interactive tour of our state-of-the-art facilities and ask your own questions at the live Q&A.
What will I get from attending Westminster UTC’s Year 10 Virtual Open Evening?
• Watch the live welcome talk from Westminster UTC’s Principal Dan Chandrakumar
• Hear why University Technical Colleges are increasingly popular as young women and men want to make sure they’re getting the qualifications, experience and skills that employers and universities are looking for
• Attend live subject talks with the head of each subject and get the opportunity to ask your own questions
• Discover UTC’s state of the art equipment, study spaces and recreational areas ‘up close’ with a virtual tour
• Learn about the GCSEs you can study and how our curriculum is designed with The University of Westminster and leading engineering firms
• Meet one of our sponsor organisations who will talk about the industry experience Westminster UTC pupils have access to and how this helps them in the future
• Find out how to apply
Come to our Online Open Evening and find out how studying at Westminster UTC in Year 10 and 11 can set you on the path to an exciting future.
Places are limited so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your place. If you have any problems registering online please contact email@example.com and we will respond at our earliest convenience.
Accessing the event
On registration, you will receive a link to access the event by email. Please note, no one else at the event can see you or hear you. You can interact with us via the Q&A function.
Alternatively submit your questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Y10 open evening question' in the subject line.