Title: How digital technologies can support self-care
WHO has recently released guidelines on self-care interventions for sexual and reproductive health, and has identified July as self-care month. The guidelines note that digital technologies offer new opportunities to expand access to essential health services, but require special considerations—including for privacy and security—and a focus on supporting equity.
July’s GDHN monthly meeting, organized by FHI 360 and Path, will focus on how digital technologies can support self-care. We are excited for a dynamic panel of speakers who will no doubt raise the opportunities and challenges that digital presents.
We will hear from:
- Trinity Zan, Associate Director for Research Utilization at FHI 360
- Dr. Patricia (Patty) Mechael, co-founder and policy lead at HealthEnabled
- Natacha Mugeni, Health Coordinator in Rwanda for Kasha
- Dr. Lis Dulli, Scientist in Health Services Research at FHI 630
- Martha Brady, Director of Sexual and Reproductive Health at PATH and member of the Self-care Trailblazers Group’s Steering Committee