This webinar provides the latest facts about pneumococcal disease and the Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination Tool. This webinar covers everything you need to know about the available vaccines.
- The latest changes to the National Immunisation Program
- S. pneumoniae and pneumococcal disease and possible - progression pathway of disease
- Invasive pneumococcal disease in Australia
- High risk groups
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- Introduction to the Pneumosmart Vaccination Tool (PVT), created to assist GPs, practice nurses, and other Immunisation providers to comply with the Australian Immunisation Handbook recommendations