Investment in farming and agribusiness offers a huge opportunity for entrepreneurs, funders and governments alike. But how easy is it for young entrepreneurs to secure the capital necessary to enhance and grow their operations? Join us as we hear from leaders in the industry who share their practical insights into searching, securing and maintaining investment in their businesses.
Join to hear from speakers from Five Seasons Ventures, The Smallholder and Agri-SME Finance and Investment Network (SAFIN) and Generation Africa as well as young entrepreneurs.
- Moderator: Safoora Biglari. Director, Community, One Young World
- Matthew Shakhovskoy. Director, Global Development Incubator
- Saskia Hoebée. Associate, Five Seasons Ventures
- Schandorf Adu Bright. Business Development Manager, Jetstream Africa & One Young World Ambassador
- Amanda Namayi. GoGettaz Lead, Generation Africa
- Bonolo Monthe. Co-Founder, Maungo Craft. UN Food Systems Summit Youth Champion