The last few months have been an emotional roller-coaster with regards to Covid-19 cases. Organizations and offices must be ready to make serious commitments in terms of time, financial support, and infrastructure to be able to safely bring back their workers into the office. The approach will likely continue to evolve, as so much is still unknown about the spread of the virus, and guidelines by health officials continuously get updated. Leaders must remain vigilant and maintain a high level of scrutiny in ensuring that safety is prioritized, in order to ultimately protect any organization’s most important asset: the individuals of the organization. The session will focus on how forward-looking organizations are developing new initiatives, policies and programs to promote employee health and well-being, everything from on-site health screenings to exercise equipment, health coaching programs and meditation classes.
- Anita Varshney, VP, Purpose and Brand Experience, SAP [Moderator]
- Dr. Natalie Lotzmann, Global Head of Health & Well-Being, Chief Medical Office, SAP
- Mara Aspinall, Managing Director at BlueStone Venture Partner
- Genya V. Dana, PhD, Head of Precision Medicine, World Economic Forum
- Erwin Böttinger, M.D., Director, Hasso Plattner Institute Digital Health, Potsdam, and Mount Sinai Health System, New York