Women After Gestational Diabetes Program - WAG
WAG is a program for women who have had gestational diabetes.
WAG covers practical information to help you choose healthier foods and be more active.
WAG involves 5 x 1 hour group sessions over 5 weeks run by health professionals.
We will cover:
- Lifestyle info to help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and improve health
- Practical healthy eating tips for busy mothers with small children
- Healthy cooking strategies for family meals
- Ways to do more physical activity after giving birth
- Strategies for increasing motivation and managing stress
Aug 12, 2020 10:00 AM
Time shows in
Aug 19, 2020 10:00 AM
Aug 26, 2020 10:00 AM
Sep 2, 2020 10:00 AM