Learn how START-PROF can significantly increase your productivity, save the time and increase the accuracy while district heating system model creation, its analysis, and reports generation.
• Quick introduction of PASS/START-PROF
• Supported codes for district heating systems
• Object-oriented piping model creation principle
• Piping object types pipe, tees, bends, reducers, etc.
• Underground and aboveground modeling abilities
• Soil model for horizontal, inclined, vertical pipelines
• Polyurethane foam insulation stiffness, expansion cushion stiffness
• Database of polyurethane pre-insulated pipes: LOGSTOR, POWERPIPE, +GF+ Urecon, etc.
• Polyurethane foam insulation stress check
• Check stresses from surface vehicle loads
• Pre-heating analysis
• Single use compensators analysis. Calculate the distance
• Material Database for EN 13480 and 13941 codes
• Ring bending calculation using nonlinear FEA
• Databases, wind, ice, snow, seismic loads
• Pipe and fittings wall thickness calculation
• Operation mode editor. Load cases
• Analysis reports: Stress in piping, Stress in insulation, Seismic stress, Flaw stress, Restraint loads, Displacements, Expansion joints check, variable spring selection
• Special features
Start time: 12:00 CDT (UTC -5)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration: pre-registration is required