Over the last year we have seen the promotion of many employment schemes, from Kickstart to Restart, apprenticeships to pre-employability programmes. There’s no doubt these initiatives will help create more jobs and are important in the recovery of the UK job market. But how sustainable are they – and which routes are best for jobseekers and employers?
Please join us on a Zoom webinar on Thursday 25th March at 2pm, as we look to unpick the different pre-employment and employment schemes that are available, and hear first-hand from people who have chosen these paths to move into work, and from employers who are actively looking for candidates to fill roles.
- Laura-Jayne Rawlings, CEO of Youth Employment UK
- Daljish Channa, COO of Movement to Work
- Kirstin Steinmetz, Workforce Development Manager EMEA, Salesforce
- David Hale, Head of Public Affairs, Federation of Small Businesses
- Mat Ilic, Chief Development Officer, Catch22
We will also be hearing from two people who have taken part in Catch22 employability programmes.