Without a clear message, customers struggle to figure out how your product or service can help them—and a confused mind says no. Having a clear brand story allows you to connect with customers and grow your business. So how do you create a brand story customers can see themselves in?
In this webinar, I’ll teach you the 3-part Brand Story Process I use with my clients. I'm sharing this content for the first time ever in this webinar.
After 3 x 1 hour sessions, you'll walk away with the complete framework for how to build a brand and GROW your business. Here’s what we’ll cover.
June 2, 10-11am: Part I, The Customer
June 9, 10-11am: Part II, The Company
June 16, 10-11am: Part III, The Competition
*If you can't make all the live sessions, we'll send you links to the recorded webinar content so you won't miss a thing!
"Before this training, I really struggled with distilling all aspects of our product and company into a clear and concise message. Rebecca helped me eliminate the noise, focus on what's essential and unique to us, and put it into words." —Lennie G.
Part I: The Customer
- Learn the structure that will help you build your customer story
- Learn how to craft a narrative that creates an emotional response
- Learn how to use elements of your customer story across your marketing assets
Part II: The Company
- Learn how to define your brand essence and why it’s important
- Get clearer on your brand vision (i.e. Your big why)
- Understand the concept of brand promise and how to express it in your marketing
Part III: The Competition
- Learn how to conduct a competitor analysis
- Learn the formula for crafting a positioning statement that sets you apart from the competition
- Learn how to craft language that sets you apart from the competition
Jun 2, 2020 10:00 AM
Time shows in
Jun 9, 2020 10:00 AM
Jun 16, 2020 10:00 AM