The Annual General Meeting of the Members of West Elgin Mutual Insurance Company will be held virtually for the following purposes:
1. To receive and approve the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive, consider and approve the 2020 Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report.
3. To re-elect two directors for a three-year term. The Directors whose terms expire are Ruleen Lilley and Ken McCallum
4. To re-elect one director for a two-year term to fill a vacancy for an unexpired term.
The Director whose terms expires is Teresa Ferguson
5. To appoint Auditors for 2021.