Are you, as a business or as an employee, prepared for a long-term remote workplace? As Marketing, Advertising, & PR agencies consider this reality, questions arise that impact not only business owners, but the employees themselves.
Join us as we discuss how to navigate tax and compliance laws, recruitment, workers compensation costs, employee work/life balance, and more. If you are an executive, HR professional or an employee you don’t want to miss this webinar….and bring your questions for the experts.
• Is your business equipped to handle this change long term?
• Which positions and job titles should be transitioned to remote and which shouldn’t?
• How does a remote workplace impact compensation packages for employees (i.e. salary reductions to offset travel to/from office)?
• What cost impact should be anticipated?
• How does multi-state recruitment impact talent acquisition?
• What are the challenges and/or opportunities associated with building strong and cultures as it applies to remote environments?