What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? How MUST your businesses fundamentally change to grasp these once-in-a-business-cycle opportunities – and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared? Only METALCON Live! Has you covered!
Carve out just ONE HOUR to join your fellow metal constriction industry fabricators, installers, and builders LIVE on Wednesday, October 7 at 1:00 PM Eastern to hear, directly from METALCONLive!’s blue-ribbon expert panel, what’s coming in sustainability, workforce, cost-containment, the status of the steel industry, and so much more.
Participate in this live and online mini-summit and get:
- Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2020 Q4 and 2021 Q1 strategic decisions
- A construction industry macro-market and forecast through 2024
- Insider news and opinions from industry giants eager to help you succeed
- Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction
- Strategies to reinvigorate your workforce and make them comfortable heading back to the jobsite
- Data on construction industry trends and insights from a leading architect you can use to SUPERCHARGE your business growth plan of attack
Moderated by Frank Stasiowski, FAIA and METALCON Co-Founder in partnership with the Metal Construction Association.
Tony Bouquot, General Manager, Metal Building Manufacturers Association
Paul Giovannoni, Managing Director, FMI Corporation
Alan Scott, FAIA, LEED Fellow, Senior Consultant, Building Science Solutions at Intertek
Sarah Skidmore, Leadership Development Consultant and Executive Coach, Skidmore Consulting
An on-demand link will be sent to all registrants following the broadcast.