A panel of experts will share the current competitive market conditions, economic outlook, creative financing solutions, and tips to thrive and be a well-prepared home buyer and seller in an unbelievable market with price appreciation, low inventory trending upward over the next year to relieve buyers’ challenges, low interest rates (enhanced purchasing power), waived contingencies and more. The future is bright!
From first time home buyers to those dreaming of retirement, Long & Foster of Berkshire Hathaway is there every step of the way to guide you with our all inclusive business model of real estate, mortgage, title, insurance, move and global partnerships.
Hosted by a panel of Long & Foster Real Estate and Prosperity Home Mortgage (partner of L&F) professionals including:
- Kathryn Seashore Schmitt, UR Alumni, Class of 1985, E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, BS in Finance. George Washington University, MBA. Virginia Licensed Realtor with Long & Foster Realtors, Reston, VA
- Dave Rotell, Area Manager & VP, Northern Virginia & West Virginia Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Athena Petersen, Managing Broker, Long & Foster Realtors, Reston, VA
- Brian Hope, Mortgage Consultant, Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
The discussion will highlight the following topics:
- Economic Trends & Outlook
- Benefits of working with Long & Foster
- Seller Tips
- Buyer Tips