Here's the webinar registration link for the VGC webinar on 24th February to be updated on the BSLM website:
The programme is:
Virtual Group Consultations Webinar No 8.
Wednesday 24th February 2021
(UK 13:00 BST; USA 08:00 EST; AUSTRALIA 00:00 AEDT)
This is the eight in a series of webinars on Virtual Group Consultations. The previous webinar replays are available on https://bslm.org.uk/vgc.
The focus for this webinar will be on Virtual Group Consultations & the opportunities for delivering care moving forward.
• Chairperson – Stephen Penman
• Fraser Birrell, BSLM Director of Science & Research - Intro and setting the scene
• Alison Manson, Group Consultations Implementation Lead – VGCs & new developments
• Christiana Melam - CEO of National Association of Link Workers – How link workers can support Virtual Group Consultations.
• Long COVID & VGCs – TBC
• Beth Frates, MD – Group Visits going Virtual
• Panel Q&A