Join us on WEDNESDAY, September 16th @ 7PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, for a virtual screening of "Angst" and panel discussion presented by IndieFlix Foundation and Project Thrive.
Angst is a film-based education program designed to raise awareness around anxiety, with an emphasis on youth and families. The film includes interviews with kids, teens, experts, and parents. Our goal is to help people identify and understand the symptoms of anxiety and encourage them to reach out for help. We will be showing the film, which will promptly be followed by a panel discussion and include access to further resources and materials.
Our Panel Includes
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg, Australia's highest profile psychologist & author
- Dr Miriam-Rose Ungunmerr (AO), Renowned artist, activist, writer & speaker
- Dr Jared Cooney Horvath, Educational neuroscientist, educator, & author
- Andrea Downie, Educator, well-being expert, and Project Thrive co-founder
- Scilla Andreen, Filmmaker, producer, and IndieFlix CEO
Learn more at www.angstmovie.com
To learn about all of our online, film-based education programs, visit www.indieflix.com/edu
A purpose-driven organisation co-designing well-being || Redesigning Education || Co-creating relevant schools and organisations