Breathing is a vital process that keeps us alive, yet we often do it automatically and take our breath for granted. As we become aware of our breath and learn how to open it up more fully, it changes old, ineffective patterns of breathing and we discover a priceless resource that can help us improve many aspects of our life. Research has revealed many proven health benefits. Breathwork can help relieve stress, stimulate our lymphatic systems, detox our bodies, help us focus, boost our energy, and improve our mood.
We will review the importance of our breath and introduce several breathing practices. We will explore Soul Breathing through discussion and experiential exercises and learn how it works on various levels, (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual). We will learn about the entrainment principle and vibration. We will discover how conscious breathwork can help us permanently hold a higher level of vibration, and how vibrating from this new place allows us to let go of old patterns that hold us back.
1. Understand how their breath gets blocked.
2. Learn how to open constricted, shallow breathing.
3. Use breath as a tool to reduce stress and become more focused.
4. Experience a deep, connected breathing processing using music, sound healing, and affirmations for body, mind spirit integration.
5. Take home a 5 minute daily breathing practice.