Presented by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and SPARK CME
Join us as the following subject matter experts discuss knowledge and practice gaps among clinicians about the benefits of ACT in cystic fibrosis patients and how to improve adherence among patients:
• Peter J. Mogayzel, Jr, MD, PhD, MBA
Professor of Pediatric Respiratory Sciences, Director, Eudowood Division of Pediatric Respiratory Sciences
Director, Johns Hopkins Cystic Fibrosis Center
• Ashley Chadha, MD, Associate Program Director of Atrium Health and Division Chief of Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, Levine Children’s Cystic Fibrosis Center
• Karen von Berg, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist at Johns Hopkins Cystic Fibrosis Center
• Holly Loosen, PT, Physical Therapist at Johns Hopkins Cystic Fibrosis Center
The panelists will explore the following topics, among others:
• Nonadherence to ACT and its implications among patients with CF.
• Factors that affect adherence to ACT and ways that a structured program and patient education can improve them.
• Effective methods to facilitate better ACT adherence among patients with CF.
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine designates this live webinar for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.