Team Med Global and Virginia Association Medical Staff Services Present
30 Years in Development:
Connecting the Dots to Simplify, Streamline & Succeed
12:00 - 2:00 PM EST
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Unifying Credentialing and Payer Enrollment
Increasingly, healthcare organizations are combining payer enrollment and credentialing. This integration is occurring in environments ranging from hospital systems to managed care, often as a result of organizational mergers and acquisitions or departmental consolidations. Join Team Med Global in exploring this exciting frontier.
1. Explain the unique functions and parallels of credentialing and payer enrollment
2. Describe the challenges and opportunities presented by credentialing and payer enrollment
3. Develop a transition blueprint and benchmarks that ensure success
Eligible for 2 NAMSS CE credits
$10 for Virginia Association Medical Staff Services Members
$45 for Non-Members
Virginia Association Medical Staff Services Members: The registration fee for this webinar is $10. After completing your registration form below, there are two ways to pay:
Non-Members: The registration fee for this webinar is $45. After completing your registration form below, there are two ways to pay:
1. Send a PayPal payment to email@example.com
2. TMG to send an invoice so that payment can be made by check or credit card
Payment must be received prior to the start of the webinar.
Within 24 hours of your processed payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique webinar link.
Following the webinar, attendees will be invited to join The TMG Zone, a private LinkedIn group created for the community of MSPs, payer enrollment specialists, practice managers, credentialing specialists, and others who are the gatekeepers of patient safety.