What makes an Expert Human?
Michael Jenkins, author of Expert Humans: Critical Leadership Skills for a Disrupted World will share with you pointers on how to develop more human workplaces to benefit the individual and the organization.
Topics to be explored:
• Altruism, Compassion and Empathy (ACE)
• Making the Case – Benefits for People and Organizations
• Psychological Safety and Trust – a basic requirement
• Reflections on Workplace Mental Wellbeing in Singapore
• Employee Wellbeing – Applying the ACE Model
• Altruism, Compassion and Empathy Deconstructed
About Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins graduated from Durham University in Chinese followed by postgraduate studies in Japanese language, politics and economics at Nanzan University in Nagoya. He was previously the Director of the Foreign Languages Centre at the University of Bath, Director of INSEAD Executive Education in Singapore, and CEO of Roffey Park Institute (UK). In July 2018 Michael joined the Human Capital Leadership Institute in Singapore and in 2020 set up his own company Expert Humans.
The UK’s HR Magazine named Michael as one of the UK’s Most Influential Thinkers in HR in 2013 and 2016. Michael is a regular speaker, writer and moderator on humanizing the workplace, new thinking in leadership development, the Future of Work and sustainability. He is also the author of Expert Humans: Critical Leadership Skills for a Disrupted World.
Terms & Conditions:
- Register by July 28
- Complimentary. For Members only.
- No Show fee of $5.00 will be charged to Member's account for any No Show.