Thinking and working strategically is always important; it’s something you do for your clients regularly. Although it may feel counter-intuitive in a time of crisis, when you’re working harder and in new ways, managing unplanned change in both your business and your clients’, there’s never been a more important time to hold up that same mirror to your own business and reflect on where you are heading.
In this one hour webinar, industry expert Michael Thomson, Design Connect, will take you through a clear strategic framework for ensuring that you can truly understand the path you’re now on and are able to control that journey by harnessing the power of conscious, strategic change.
Reserve your place here and join us this Friday, 12.30-1.30pm for an hour to step back and reflect on where you are now and what you are becoming.
Michael will take you through five diagrams for strategic reflection:
- Purpose - how might an uncertain future be confronted with a strong purpose?
- Narrative - can you define this moment rather than having it define you?
- Alignment - are your people, your messages and behaviour all working towards the same goal?
- Maturity - what stage of the journey is your business at and how might you evolve your culture to get where you need to go?
- Learning - with the pandemic forcing the future in a way which means we can’t cling to the past, how can we become more adaptive and resilient?
We recommend that you set aside an additional half hour after the webinar to reflect on what you have heard.
Please note that after 30 May you will have to upgrade to Zoom 5.0 to join meetings. Why not upgrade now? Visit https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-v5-0.html to get started.
By registering for this webinar you are signing up to the DBA mailing list where you'll receive expert advice and guidance from leading industry figures along with topical content and news. You can unsubscribe at any time.