Have you desired to start a podcast for a while?
Have you wondered how a podcast could support your business growth?
In this two-part training, you will learn all the basics of how exactly to start your own podcast and where to get the resources you need without a costly investment.
On October 22nd you will learn:
• Why a podcast is a great way to grow your business
• How to structure your podcast
• Deciding whether to have guests or not
• Platforms to get started
• Tools you will need
Then join us again on October 29th where we will teach you How:
• To set goals for your show
• To find the right guests
• Promote it the right way to get noticed
• Develop a launch plan
• Additional tips for long-term success
This webinar is in partnership with the California WBC Network and Shasta Public Libraries