CTC-RI Webinar Series: Advancing Team-Based Telehealth in Rhode Island: Pediatric Virtual Care 2.0 – Options and Strategies for RI Pediatric and Family Care Practices
Elizabeth Lange, MD, FAAP, Waterman Pediatrics/Coastal Medical
Mick Connors, MD, CEO & Co-founder, Anytime Pediatrics*
Reid Plimpton MPH, Project Manager, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center (NETRC)
Please join us to learn about:
• Pediatrician and patient perspectives on telehealth
• What are the obstacles? How can we overcome?
• Using telehealth to manage chronic medical and behavioral health conditions
• Tips for managing adolescent confidentiality
• What is quality in virtual pediatric care? How can we measure success?
Reid Plimpton from NETRC will moderate the discussion. The event will offer participants a Q & A period as well.
*"Anytime Pediatrics is a technology company built by a pediatrician for pediatricians who want to connect with patients in a way that is convenient and cost-effective for everyone – while supporting the medical home delivery model."
Advancing Team based Telehealth in Rhode Island - Webinar Series is brought to you by Care Transformation Collaborative of RI/PCMH Kids (CTC-RI/PCMH KIDS) and financed by UnitedHealthcare and authorized CARES Act funding.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sue Dettling, CTC-RI, at Sdettling1903@gmail.com.