Like most industries, the banking industry has faced many challenges over the past year. In addition to regulatory demands for enhanced transparency, higher capital requirements, and new customer standards, banks and other financial service companies are facing pressure for faster growth and higher margins. To manage these challenges, banks are transitioning to cloud solutions that provide automation, machine learning, enhanced modeling capabilities and advanced analytics to change how they approach financial management. Banks have realized that they can break even on cloud programs through eventual run rate savings as costs for cloud subscriptions will be significantly less than long term investments for existing on-premise infrastructure.
Imagine your organization could:
• Provide integrated business applications that serve as a complete auditable system of record.
• Implement an agile solution that is easily tailored to support business change.
• Deliver expedited financial information with minimal effort.
• Improve organizational collaboration.
• Improve planning and budgeting process by eliminating data inconsistencies and manual workarounds
• Increase time spent on value added efforts from finance leaders.
• Utilize advanced modeling to identify future risk/opportunities.
• Increase the frequency and scope of collaboration across C-suite.
Please join us on October 14th at 1PM EST to learn how Oracle EPM can help your organization.
• Frontera Financial Service customer use case and testimonial
• Oracle Banking Director Executive Opening and industry commonalities
• EPM Banking Specific use case demo